Dozens of Utah County dogs seized after being found in ‘deplorable conditions’
SPANISH FORK, Utah — Deputies with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office say 83 dogs have been seized after they were found in deplorable conditions.
83 dogs were seized 4/14 after people from numerous agencies served a search warrant on three homes near Sf, Provo, and Orem. The dogs were living in filthy conditions. Charges are pending. Full details here: https://t.co/74gyWrVi1q pic.twitter.com/yEK4lH1ofA
— Spencer Cannon (@SGTCannonPIO) April 22, 2022
UCSO Sgt. Spencer Cannon said the animals were taken from three locations after a recent search warrant was executed.
A press conference is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. Friday, where deputies say obstruction and dozens of animal cruelty charges will be announced, along with further details.
This story will be updated.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9267)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 8058)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6022)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3183)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2423)