UHP trooper stops DUI driver who was 7.5 times over the legal limit
OGDEN, Utah — Troopers stopped several DUI drivers in Utah over the weekend, including one that was 7.5 times over the legal limit, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
UHP officials said Trooper A. was working in Weber County when he came across a vehicle failing to maintain its lane.
That car eventually went over the center median, where troopers say it remained stuck at an intersection.
Trooper A. was then able to get the impaired driver off the roadway.
“As a reminder, Utah is a .05 limit, many things happen to your judgment, reaction time, and visual functions from the moment you start drinking. Find a sober ride Utah!” read a Facebook post from the agency.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 10055)
- Elon Musk's child tells court she no longer wants 'to be related' to her dad (pageviews: 5999)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5257)
- Utah family searching for a kidney donor (pageviews: 3218)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3195)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 3119)