Murray teen hospitalized in near drowning
MURRAY, Utah— Police were called on a near drowning near 710 Aspen Heights Drive Wednesday evening.
According to Sgt. Swensen with the Murray Police Department there were teenagers playing in a pool and when police arrived the victim, a teenage boy, was coughing up water.
The teen was transported as a precaution, and was reported to be recovering fine at the hospital- breathing and talking.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)