Pedestrian seriously injured in SLC crash
SALT LAKE CITY — One person was transported to the hospital Thursday following an auto-pedestrian crash in Salt Lake City.
The collision happened in the area of 180 West and 1300 South.
Det. Michael Ruff with the Salt Lake City Police Department told KSL an individual was crossing 1300 South, not in a cross walk, when they were hit.
“Not sure why they were crossing,” Ruff said.
The individual sustained serious injuries and was taken to an area hospital, according to Ruff.
The incident remains under investigation.
Ruff said the driver remained on scene and was cooperative with officers.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)