Pedestrian seriously injured in SLC crash
SALT LAKE CITY — One person was transported to the hospital Thursday following an auto-pedestrian crash in Salt Lake City.
The collision happened in the area of 180 West and 1300 South.
Det. Michael Ruff with the Salt Lake City Police Department told KSL an individual was crossing 1300 South, not in a cross walk, when they were hit.
“Not sure why they were crossing,” Ruff said.
The individual sustained serious injuries and was taken to an area hospital, according to Ruff.
The incident remains under investigation.
Ruff said the driver remained on scene and was cooperative with officers.
- Utah boy dies after falling off school slide (pageviews: 19686)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 9869)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 8132)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 7085)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 5854)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3704)