UPDATE: Silver Alert for 78-year-old Hurricane woman canceled
UPDATE: A Silver Alert for 78-year-old Karen Doty was canceled Monday.
HURRICANE, Utah — Police issued a Silver Alert for Karen Doty, 78, after she left in a car.
A news alert said she has not driven in three years.
Police said she drove off from 3240 W 2650 S in Hurrican in a white 2011 Ford Edge.
She was last seen around 3:20 Monday afternoon wearing a pink golf shirt and gray sweatpants.
Police said Doty might also go by the last name of Aldrich.
If you believe you have seen her call the police.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)