15-year-old injured in ‘accidental shooting,’ police say
OGDEN, Utah — A 15-year-old was shot in what police called an “accidental shooting” Thursday.
According to a release from the Ogden City Police Department, an 18-year-old was “handling a firearm when it discharged,” resulting in a 15-year-old suffering a gunshot wound around 12:15 p.m.
The 15-year-old was transported to the hospital by ambulance.
Police are investigating the incident but no identities have been released at this time.
The condition of the victim was not available.
This is a developing story, details will be added as they become available.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 16557)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16009)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 13809)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 9044)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7278)
- Missing Massachusetts girl found in Utah; man arrested for alleged human trafficking - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3003)