Suspect in fatal St. George shooting called police on himself
ST. GEORGE, Utah — The man accused of the fatal shooting in St. George on Saturday morning called the police and told them that he shot the victim.
According to arresting documents, 30-year-old CK Comer called St. George police around 7:30 a.m. and told dispatch that he shot Ryan Allen, 37.
Police found Comer and his wife outside the residence waiting for them and took them into custody. Allen was found dead in a bathroom with “several traumatic injuries” and bullet casings around the room.
Comer told police that his wife and Allen were arguing in Allen’s bathroom. He believed that Allen was suicidal and was armed with a gun.
He grabbed his own gun and went to Allen’s bathroom with the intention of killing him, Comer said to police.
Comer said he shot Allen multiple times when he entered the bathroom and “continued to fire until Ryan stopped moving.”
Allen, Comer, and his wife lived together and had a mutually intimate relationship since last November, according to the arresting documents.
Comer is booked for murder, possession of a deadly weapon with criminal intent, and discharge of a firearm within city limits charges.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 8563)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3901)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 3445)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 2621)
- Alleged fraud committed by top leaders at Layton Christian Academy - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2604)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2477)