Worker dead after industrial incident in Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY — One person has died following an industrial incident in Salt Lake City.
Officials with the Salt Lake City Police Department told KSL that officers and fire personnel were called to the scene near 2300 North and 2200 West just after 3 p.m. Monday.
When crews arrived, they found a man had died from his injuries.
The incident remains under investigation by Utah Occupational Safety and Health.
Additional details, including the identity of the worker, were not immediately available.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)