Spring Up with Casey: Working out with Burn Boot Camp
May 10, 2022, 10:20 AM | Updated: Jun 8, 2022, 3:40 pm
AMERICAN FORK, Utah — It’s time to Spring Up with Casey Scott, and today we’re talking about exercise.
Casey was at Burn Boot Camp in American Fork to see how their camps can help Utahns stay engaged and improve their health.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 12623)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 8243)
- Netflix’s ‘Falling for Christmas’ filmed at these charming Utah locations - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6214)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as ‘the life of the party’ - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5376)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 5319)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4730)