Spring Up with Casey: Girls on the Run Utah
SALT LAKE CITY — It’s time to Spring Up With Casey Scott, and today, he was live at Whittier Elementary School with Girls on the Run Utah.
The group says its goal is to “inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running.”
Trained coaches use physical activity and dynamic discussions to build social, emotional and physical skills in every girl while encouraging healthy habits for life.
- 17-year-old boy died by suicide hours after being 'sextorted' (pageviews: 39963)
- Friends remember mom, tattoo artist shot and killed in Pleasant Grove (pageviews: 16046)
- Man fatally shot on front porch in Springville, suspect identified at police department (pageviews: 5000)
- Man flown to hospital in South Jordan skydiving accident (pageviews: 4516)
- Man identified in Springville shooting of teen – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3789)
- Two dead, three hospitalized after a North Ogden pursuit (pageviews: 3736)