Woman dies in rollover crash on I-215
SALT LAKE CITY — A woman has died following a single-vehicle rollover crash on Interstate 215 in Salt Lake City.
The crash happened on the northbound I-215 off-ramp to California Avenue just before 6:30 p.m. Friday.
Officials with the Utah Highway Patrol say the woman, who was the driver, was ejected from the vehicle and was “unconscious and unresponsive.”
Life-saving measures were administered, but the woman died on scene.
The off-ramp was closed for several hours while troopers investigated the crash.
The victim’s identity has not been released.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 15643)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 11669)
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 10835)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8469)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7504)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 7233)