Fatal crash on I-15 in Farmington, police investigating
May 14, 2022, 9:32 PM | Updated: May 16, 2022, 5:28 am
FARMINGTON, Utah — Utah Highway Patrol confirmed a fatal crash on Interstate 15 in Farmington Saturday night.
UHP hasn’t released how many people are involved or the cause but state troopers expected to reopen the whole freeway sometime at midnight. Only one lane is open.
Serious crash: NB I-15 is reduced down to one lane while Troopers investigate a fatal crash at mile marker 322 in Davis County. The right lane is the only lane open and the closure will remain until around midnight. pic.twitter.com/lXM19xOI1M
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) May 15, 2022
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 76405)
- How to see the Northern Lights, sighted recently in Utah skies (pageviews: 22066)
- More snow piles up Sunday and it's not over yet (pageviews: 15455)
- DNA analysis of Beethoven's hair reveals health issues, family secret (pageviews: 12156)
- Two dead, one critically injured after crash in Magna (pageviews: 12014)
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts (pageviews: 10654)
- 3 killed in multi-vehicle crash; NB I-15 closed for several hours in Box Elder County (pageviews: 8197)