Police seeking three ‘armed and dangerous’ suspects in South Salt Lake homicide
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah — Police are asking the public for help in locating three suspects tied to a homicide investigation after a man was found shot and killed near WinCo on May 9.
The shooting occurred in the area of 2193 South Main Street and the victim was identified as 26-year-old Romeo Charles Williams.
The suspects are Mckennalyn Elizabeth Cummins (24), Terell Dayshawn Jones (30), and Stafon Dshawn Coleman (21).
According to a Facebook post from the South Salt Lake Police Department, Cummins and Jones have a 2-year-old child in common. They are known to frequent the Weber County and Davis County areas and known to spend a significant amount of time in Roy.
“Terell was recently referred to Adult Probation and Parole following an April 2022 felony conviction in Davis County.”
Coleman is known to frequent Weber and Davis counties and also spends a significant amount of time in Roy.
Coleman is the half-brother of Terell Jones.
According to police, all three should be considered armed and dangerous.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)