Teen girl falls 20 feet while hiking on Utah County trail
UTAH COUNTY — A 16-year-old girl suffered a head injury Monday after she fell about 20 feet in Utah County.
Sgt. Spencer Cannon with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office said the incident happened about a quarter-mile up Battle Creek Trail near Pleasant Grove.
The teen suffered a head injury as a result of the fall, but is able to walk, according to Cannon.
Around 7:30 p.m., search and rescue crews had got her off the mountain.
Additional details about the incident were not immediately available.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)