Murray High School dismisses all students and teachers due to power outage
MURRAY, Utah — Murray High School released all students early after experiencing a building-wide power outage.
Doug Parry, Public Information Officer from Murray District said interior temperatures are rising and it has become necessary to dismiss students and teachers from the school.
Everyone was dismissed just after noon.
District transportation, following normal bus routes, will begin at normal times, at 2:00 pm. Students are welcome to remain in the commons area until then.
A statement from the school said the following, “We apologize for any inconvenience. We will keep you updated on ParentSquare, the district and school websites, and social media as we learn more information.”
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7375)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 7194)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6211)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5382)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station (pageviews: 4290)