Murray High School dismisses all students and teachers due to power outage
MURRAY, Utah — Murray High School released all students early after experiencing a building-wide power outage.
Doug Parry, Public Information Officer from Murray District said interior temperatures are rising and it has become necessary to dismiss students and teachers from the school.
Everyone was dismissed just after noon.
District transportation, following normal bus routes, will begin at normal times, at 2:00 pm. Students are welcome to remain in the commons area until then.
A statement from the school said the following, “We apologize for any inconvenience. We will keep you updated on ParentSquare, the district and school websites, and social media as we learn more information.”
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)