Motorcyclist seriously injured in hit-and-run
SALT LAKE CITY — A motorcycle driver was seriously injured in a hit-and-run on I-80 eastbound Wednesday afternoon.
EB I-80 at MP 125 (1500 E / Salt Lake City) Salt Lake Co.
2 Right Lanes Closed
Est. Clearance Time: 3:38 PM
For updates: https://t.co/jaVMw7vcLm
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) May 18, 2022
Sgt Cameron Roden, with UHP said a vehicle hit the motorcyclist and kept on going.
The crash occurred on eastbound I-80 at milemarker 125 and the right lane is currently blocked to traffic.
According to Roden, troopers have good info for the vehicle that hit it, and are trying to track it down.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9267)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 8058)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6022)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3183)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2423)