Salt Lake City officers respond to person pointing rifle at people
SALT LAKE CITY – Salt Lake City police responded to multiple calls of a person pointing a rifle at people Friday night.
According Salt Lake City police Chief Mike Brown tweet, “officers responded quickly, developed a safety plan and secured the area.”
However, it turned out it was only an airsoft gun that didn’t belong to the person and it was booked into evidence. Police didn’t say if they took the person into custody or booked them.
Last night, someone was pointing a rifle at people in our city. That’s a terrifying situation. Officers responded quickly, developed a safety plan and secured the area. Turns out the rifle was an air soft gun that didn’t belong to the suspect so we booked it into evidence. #slc pic.twitter.com/mrQzR2bV1h
— Chief Mike Brown (@ChiefMikeBrown) May 21, 2022
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)