An accidental shooting kills one boy in West Valley City
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — Police confirmed that a boy in West Valley was critically injured in an accidental shooting has passed away.
The incident happened around 10 p.m. Saturday near 3100 S and 4800 W.
Lt. Steve Beardshall with the West Valley Police Department did not have any details on what led to the shooting.
Police said the boy was 14-years-old and are looking into how this happened.
The investigation will also aim to determine how the boy was in possession of a gun. The boy was taken to the hospital in critical condition. The hospital reports that he passed away this afternoon.
— WVC Police (@WVCPD) May 23, 2022
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 23816)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 18797)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6273)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3369)
- 4 charged in Texas semi-truck smuggling operation that left 53 migrants dead (pageviews: 3159)
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison (pageviews: 3152)