Sandy City holding ‘Name a Snowplow’ contest
SANDY, Utah — Sandy City officials are asking for the public’s help in naming its snowplows.
“Since they serve the community, we thought, ‘Why not have the community name them?'” a tweet Monday afternoon from the city asked.
Winners will be announced Summer 2022. Click here to submit a name or pick one that’s already available.
Every good vehicle deserves a name, and that certainly applies to our fleet of snowplow trucks. Since they serve the community, we thought, "Why not have the community name them?"
— Sandy City (@sandycityutah) May 23, 2022
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 5101)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 4500)
- Utah man arrested, charged with possessing fentanyl with intent to distribute (pageviews: 2760)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 2490)
- Passenger dead after attempting to move crashed truck on SR-89 (pageviews: 2389)
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 2147)