UHP investigating a double fatal crash on SR 68
UTAH COUNTY, Utah — Two people have died after crashing into another car Saturday afternoon, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
In the press release, a passenger car with one woman driver and one boy passenger traveled southbound on state Route 68 at milepost 12.
The car went off the roadway and crossed into southbound traffic, where a Jeep T-boned the car on the passenger side.
Medical crews performed first aid to the woman driver, but she died due to her injuries.
The boy passenger died on impact.
The Jeep had a man and woman transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Troopers believe that speed was the main cause of the crash.
All lines were closed but are now open again.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)