Snowbird tram car damaged while being installed
SALT LAKE CITY – Snowbird confirms that one of their new tram cabins was damaged on Saturday afternoon.
According to the resorts statement, there was an “equipment malfunction” while crews installed a new tram cabin.
The incident happened at the base of the mountain with no injuries.
The cabin was damaged and will be replaced by the 2022-23 winter season.
Snowbird is working on a partial tram service in the summer.
Crews are investigating how this incident happened.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)