Woman bites her sister’s eye off in drunken fight, police say
SALT LAKE CITY – A woman bit her sister’s eye while in a drunken argument on Friday night.
According to arresting documents, 26-year-old Ashleigh Mason was intoxicated when she and her sister got into a fight while in a car.
Mason grabbed her sister’s hair, pulled her in, and bit her left eye, causing part of the eye to be ripped out.
Police said that Mason fled about a block and hid in a yard.
Mason was “extremely intoxicated” and screaming loud enough for neighbors to hear when they found her.
She had two bottles of vodka and a can of White Claw.
According to paramedics, the sister’s eye would need to be worked on by a plastic surgeon. Police believe the tear duct was ripped out but couldn’t tell because of the blood.
Mason was booked into the Salt Lake County jail on aggravated assault, disorderly conduct, and intoxication.
The arresting documents did not list where this assault took place.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)