Convicted felon booked again for voyeurism charges
ST. GEORGE, Utah – A convicted felon is booked for ten charges of voyeurism in St. George, according to arresting documents.
Aaron Foote, 44, was arrested after St. Geroge police executed a search warrant on Foote for fifteen burglary cases from 2021 to 2022.
Police found hidden cameras inside various electronic devices, including one camera hidden in the face of a wristwatch.
They found at least ten videos of people in public places capturing their “buttocks and pelvic regions.” Some videos recorded their underwear.
The videos were recorded in parks, car washes, retail stores, and swimming pools.
Foote has been convicted of 18 offenses in Utah and Iron County for previous misdemeanor voyeurism charges and felony burglary charges from 1997 to 2016.
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7375)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 7194)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6211)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5382)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station (pageviews: 4290)