One dead after motorcycle-car crash in Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY — A motorcyclist died Friday night following a crash with a car in Salt Lake City.
The incident occurred at 1700 S. 700 East.
— Salt Lake City Police (@slcpd) June 18, 2022
The motorcyclist was originally reported to be in critical condition, but just after 9:45 p.m., police said the motorcyclist had died at an area hospital.
The motorcyclist was a 33-year-old man.
SCLPD said Saturday in a press release that investigators believe the motorcyclist crashed into the passenger side of a Chevy Malibu.
Police say the driver of the Malibu remained on scene and has been cooperating with their investigation – no arrests have been made.
The name of the deceased motorcyclists has not been released.
SLCPD said this crash is the 15th traffic-related death in the city this year.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 15643)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 11669)
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 10835)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8469)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7504)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 7233)