Strong winds possibly cause a fatal crash on I-80, UHP says
TOOELE COUNTY, Utah – A motorcyclist has died after crashing on Interstate 80 in Tooele County.
According to Utah Highway Patrol, the motorcyclist traveled eastbound on I80 near Lake Point around 1:13 p.m.
The biker left the roadway, overturned, and crashed for an unknown reason.
The biker had fatal injuries, and it’s unknown if they wore a helmet.
UHP troopers believe that the strong winds are a possible factor in this fatal crash.
Officials have not released the identity or gender of the biker.
A second crash involving two cars happened nearby, but UHP said the passengers and drivers had non life-threatening injuries.
UHP didn’t mention if this second crash is tied to the fatal crash.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 10055)
- Elon Musk's child tells court she no longer wants 'to be related' to her dad (pageviews: 5999)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5257)
- Utah family searching for a kidney donor (pageviews: 3218)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3195)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 3119)