Idaho teen missing since Friday; police asking for public’s help
Police in Rexburg, Idaho, are asking for the public’s help in locating a 16-year-old girl who was last seen on Friday.
Halle Snow Smith left Rexburg with 19-year-old Joshua Benson in the early morning hours of June 17, according to the missing persons poster, and “are believed to have last been seen in the Inkom, Idaho area.”
Monday morning, officials from the Rexburg Police Department said the teens possible locations include the Payson, Utah area; Las Vegas, Nevada area; Arizona; or southern California.
Benson was said to be driving a signed stolen maroon 2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara with Idaho temporary tag number 1M8879U.
“Benson is wanted in questioning with harboring a runaway, vehicle theft, violation of a no contact order and other criminal charges that are pending,” stated the missing persons poster.
Smith, who was last seen wearing a white sweatshirt, is described as 5 feet 2 inches tall, 120 pounds, with brown eyes and blonde hair.
Anyone with information about Smith’s whereabouts has been asked to call the Rexburg Police Department at 208-359-3008.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)