Police located missing woman with dementia in SL County
UPDATE: Martinez was found safe according to Unified Police.
SALT LAKE CITY — A 90-year-old woman is missing in Salt Lake County and may be trying to head out of state.
Unified police said Toni Martinez is missing from the area of 2900 East, Louise Avenue in the East Millcreek area.
Martinez, who has been missing since approximately noon Tuesday, is said to be 5’1” and weighs 110 pounds. She is described as a caucasian woman with brown eyes and white hair.
She was last seen wearing a red and white striped blouse and blue jeans with blue shoes.
Police said she has dementia and could be trying to find her way to Grand Junction, Colorado. Anyone who sees Martinez or knows of her location is asked to call 801.840.4000.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 11575)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9563)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 5197)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 3641)
- Live (pageviews: 2740)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2074)