#walkTODAY Wednesday at the Provo Towne Centre
PROVO, Utah — Walking and music have a lot in common, getting your body moving, elevating your mood and lowering stress levels — and we’re bringing them together during the #walkTODAY challenge with KSL TV’s Casey Scott and Jon and Sam from 103.5 FM The Arrow.
You can listen to The Arrow’s “Walk This Way” playlist anytime on the Arrow app. Once you have the app downloaded, just click on the three little dots in the corner, which will take you to the menu, and click on Walk This Way. There you will find all of the songs on their playlist.
On Wednesday, Casey and Sam were out walking at the Provo Towne Centre mall.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)