Body found at Millcreek Walmart, police investigating
MILLCREEK, Utah –– Unified Police Department said they were investigating Friday after a body was found at a Walmart.
A call came in to police about 5 p.m. Friday concerning a body found at 4627 S 900 E in Millcreek, police said.
UPD Detective Arlan Bennett confirmed police are investigating.
This article will be updated as more information is released.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 27530)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 9496)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8374)
- Anne Heche is 'not expected to survive,' family says in statement (pageviews: 6508)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 4092)
- Search continues for Utah man shot at during police confrontation, abduction (pageviews: 2987)