SLC Fire crews take down a minor apartment fire
SALT LAKE CITY – Fire crews responded to a minor apartment fire Sunday afternoon.
According to Salt Lake City Fire Captain Tony Stowe, a single apartment unit caught fire at 761 S 300 East around 12:15 p.m.
Crews arrived and took down the fire quickly.
The sprinkler system activated and helped to extinguish the fire.
The fire didn’t spread into other units but had damages related to evacuating the building.
Stowe said that one woman and child had smoke inhalation, but no other injuries were reported.
rews responded to an apartment fire 761 So. 300 E, 12:15 p.m. Fire contained to unit of origin, 1 adult and 1 child assessed for smoke inhalation and released on scene.
— Salt Lake City Fire Department (@slcfire) June 26, 2022
The cause and cost of damages are being investigated.
The Red Cross of Utah helped residents who were displaced.
- UHP warning of scam happening on Utah roadways – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 23876)
- Missing Utah woman found alive 1 week after crashing car in 300-foot ravine (pageviews: 19018)
- Caution: Strong weather takes Utah into the weekend (pageviews: 6272)
- Layton family cherishes every moment after 7-year-old daughter is given months to live (pageviews: 4249)
- UHP warning of scam happening on Utah roadways (pageviews: 4145)
- Four more arrests made in death of 16-year-old near Lindon trailhead (pageviews: 3964)