Layton boy hit by pizza delivery car, airlifted to hospital
Jun 27, 2022, 4:58 PM | Updated: Jun 28, 2022, 5:27 am
(Photo by David Dee Delgado/Getty Images)
LAYTON, Utah — A 7-year-old boy is recovering after being hit by a pizza delivery car Sunday evening.
According to Layton police Sgt. Mike Donnelly, the boy was biking when the car hit him at 255 E. 3700 North around 7 p.m.
When fire responders arrived, they requested an air ambulance as the boy was in critical condition.
The driver remained on the scene and cooperated with police during their investigation. He also wasn’t cited or arrested and was free to leave.
Donnelly does not suspect foul play or intoxication in this crash.
The boy is currently in critical condition at a local hospital.
KSL 5 TV Live
- First temple in Virginia opens its doors to the public (pageviews: 14346)
- Man in custody, accused of filming children in the bathroom of his business (pageviews: 14172)
- Utah man bit by shark while swimming in Hawaii (pageviews: 11996)
- Important dates, rendering released for 3 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint temples (pageviews: 11993)
- 6-year-old boy dies after being ejected during rollover crash (pageviews: 10759)
- 3 killed in head-on crash in Kane County (pageviews: 9599)