Layton boy hit by pizza delivery car, airlifted to hospital
LAYTON, Utah — A 7-year-old boy is recovering after being hit by a pizza delivery car Sunday evening.
According to Layton police Sgt. Mike Donnelly, the boy was biking when the car hit him at 255 E. 3700 North around 7 p.m.
When fire responders arrived, they requested an air ambulance as the boy was in critical condition.
The driver remained on the scene and cooperated with police during their investigation. He also wasn’t cited or arrested and was free to leave.
Donnelly does not suspect foul play or intoxication in this crash.
The boy is currently in critical condition at a local hospital.
- Police: Man steals excavator, tears up ground outside grocery store (pageviews: 10928)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10276)
- Flash flood advisory for Salt Lake, Davis County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8607)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6176)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5885)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5171)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5037)