Man in custody after hitting pedestrian on sidewalk
Jul 1, 2022, 10:10 AM
(Photo: Kristin Murphy, Deseret News)
BOUNTIFUL, Utah — A man is in police custody on suspicion of DUI after he hit a pedestrian on the sidewalk Thursday evening according to Lt. David Gill with Bountiful Police.
The accident happened on the corner at 500 West and 500 South, in Bountiful, adjacent to a Taco Bell.
Police said because of the intoxication of the driver, he lost control of the his chevy trailblazer and hit the pedestrian on the sidewalk.
The victim, only identified as an adult male, had minimal injuries and was treated at the scene and released.
KSL 5 TV Live
- How to see the Northern Lights, sighted recently in Utah skies (pageviews: 30730)
- Greatest snow on Earth: Utah's snowpack hits record high (pageviews: 16278)
- Two dead, one critically injured after crash in Magna (pageviews: 11076)
- Utah will likely set historic snow record Friday (pageviews: 9663)
- UPDATE: Interlodge lifted at Snowbird, Alta Ski Area; SR-210 reopens (pageviews: 9130)
- Police: Grantsville man shot himself upon police serving search warrant (pageviews: 7166)