Semi tips, blocks traffic on I-80 in Summit County
SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah – A semitrailer tipped over on Interstate 80, reducing eastbound traffic to one lane.
Utah Highway Patrol Trooper Quincey Breur told KSL-TV that the crash blocked off all traffic before opening one lane for traffic.
Luckily, no other vehicles were involved in this crash.
Breur said that no hazardous materials were in the semitrailer.
No injuries were reported.
UHP is still investigating how the semitrailer tipped over.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 27530)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 9496)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8374)
- Anne Heche is 'not expected to survive,' family says in statement (pageviews: 6508)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 4092)
- Search continues for Utah man shot at during police confrontation, abduction (pageviews: 2987)