Silver Alert canceled after elderly man found walking on south highway
UPDATE: Logan City police said Thursday afternoon that Brosh was found walking on the south highway.
LOGAN, Utah — Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a 75-year-old man who was last seen in Logan Thursday morning.
According to the Logan City Police Department, Owen Brosh was last seen in the area of 1600 North and 200 West around 8:30 a.m.
Brosh is described as 5 feet 10 inches, 180 pounds, with grey hair in a military-style haircut. He also wears dark framed glasses.
“He was last seen wearing black cargo shorts, grey shoes, white tee shirt with a screen print on it possibly an American flag,” the agency’s Facebook post stated.
Police said Brosh is not from Cache Valley and is not familiar with the area.
“Family states he has diminished mental capacity and has suffered a head injury in the past making him hard to communicate with and for him to find his way.”
Anyone with information about Brosh’s whereabouts has been asked to call the Logan City Police Department at 435-753-7555.
- UHP warning of scam happening on Utah roadways – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 23876)
- Missing Utah woman found alive 1 week after crashing car in 300-foot ravine (pageviews: 19018)
- Caution: Strong weather takes Utah into the weekend (pageviews: 6272)
- Layton family cherishes every moment after 7-year-old daughter is given months to live (pageviews: 4249)
- UHP warning of scam happening on Utah roadways (pageviews: 4145)
- Four more arrests made in death of 16-year-old near Lindon trailhead (pageviews: 3964)