Union Park Avenue bridge to I-215 closing for two weeks
SALT LAKE CITY — Another traffic alert for Salt Lake City drivers as the Utah Department of Transportation plans to close a bridge that accesses Interstate 215.
UDOT said it is closing the northbound Union Park Avenue bridge to westbound I-215 in Cotton Heights. The bridge could close as early as midnight Tuesday and reopen by Thursday, July 28.
Crews will replace some barriers and wells as well as resurface parts of the bridge. UDOT set up detours to take drivers onto eastbound I-215 where they can exit at 6200 South and get back onto westbound I-215.
Drivers should plan for some delays or consider a different route.
Updated information can be found on the UDOT website.
- Police: Man steals excavator, tears up ground outside grocery store (pageviews: 10928)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10276)
- Flash flood advisory for Salt Lake, Davis County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8607)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6176)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5885)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5171)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5037)