It’s 7/11: Here is how to claim your free Slurpee today
SALT LAKE CITY — It’s 7-11, which means franchise 7 Eleven is offering a free Slurpee for those willing download its app.
The franchise has been offering free frozen drinks for a few years now but this one comes with a change or two, including that the deal is also available at its Speedway stores. There is no cost to participate in the loyalty program. For those with the app, the offer was good from July 1 until July 11.
NOTE: Customers reported to KSL TV that claiming a free Slurpee Monday did not require downloading the app but only required walking into a store. Information from 7-Eleven didn’t refute or confirm that, but it has been the case in previous 7/11 days.
Here is how to claim yours:
- Down load either the 7-Eleven or Speedway app
- Visit a store
- Fill up with a special Slurpee Day cup
- Scan your app at checkout
The chain has been offering drinks on July 11 as a promotion since 2002. In some of the previous years, customers could fill whatever container they brought to the store and patrons could visit multiple 7-Eleven stores for multiple s
This year is the chain’s 95th birthday after it was founded in Dallas in 1927 and was known as Tote-m Stores. The Slurpee drink can be ordered as part of the chain’s delivery service.
A 7-Eleven locator website can navigate to the nearest outlet.
- Neighborhood supports family of West Jordan mom killed in Big Cottonwood Canyon crash (pageviews: 8218)
- Two teens killed in Lehi crash (pageviews: 5430)
- Heber homicide suspect found dead in Oregon (pageviews: 5285)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 4302)
- Several churches vandalized in Sandy and Orem (pageviews: 3784)
- Family friend remembers expectant West Jordan mother killed in crash (pageviews: 3460)