Bicyclist dies after being struck by car in So. Ogden intersection
SOUTH OGDEN, Utah — A 77-year-old man died last Monday after he was struck by a car while riding his bicycle in South Ogden.
The incident happened at the intersection of 1050 East and U.S. Highway 89 around 8:30 p.m.
“911 callers reported a vehicle struck a bicyclist in the intersection after failing to stop for a red light,” officials with the South Ogden Police Department said in a press release on June 11.
The bicyclist — 77-year-old Craig Emerson Adams — was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said the case remains under investigation.
- UHP warning of scam happening on Utah roadways – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 23876)
- Missing Utah woman found alive 1 week after crashing car in 300-foot ravine (pageviews: 19018)
- Caution: Strong weather takes Utah into the weekend (pageviews: 6272)
- Layton family cherishes every moment after 7-year-old daughter is given months to live (pageviews: 4249)
- UHP warning of scam happening on Utah roadways (pageviews: 4145)
- Four more arrests made in death of 16-year-old near Lindon trailhead (pageviews: 3964)