Bicyclist dies after being struck by car in So. Ogden intersection
SOUTH OGDEN, Utah — A 77-year-old man died last Monday after he was struck by a car while riding his bicycle in South Ogden.
The incident happened at the intersection of 1050 East and U.S. Highway 89 around 8:30 p.m.
“911 callers reported a vehicle struck a bicyclist in the intersection after failing to stop for a red light,” officials with the South Ogden Police Department said in a press release on June 11.
The bicyclist — 77-year-old Craig Emerson Adams — was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said the case remains under investigation.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 16557)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16009)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 13809)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 9044)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7278)
- Missing Massachusetts girl found in Utah; man arrested for alleged human trafficking - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3003)