SLC School District Superintendent placed on administrative leave
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City School District Superintendent, Timothy Gadson, was placed on administrative leave Tuesday.
Yandary Chatwin, a public information officer for the district, confirmed to KSL TV that Gadson had been placed on paid administrative leave, however, she could not provide any other details.
Gadson was named superintendent in July of 2021.
This is a developing story and will be updated as information becomes available.
- UHP warning of scam happening on Utah roadways – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 23876)
- Missing Utah woman found alive 1 week after crashing car in 300-foot ravine (pageviews: 19018)
- Caution: Strong weather takes Utah into the weekend (pageviews: 6272)
- Layton family cherishes every moment after 7-year-old daughter is given months to live (pageviews: 4249)
- UHP warning of scam happening on Utah roadways (pageviews: 4145)
- Four more arrests made in death of 16-year-old near Lindon trailhead (pageviews: 3964)