#walkTODAY with Casey Scott, Sam & Indy at Tanner Park
SALT LAKE CITY — Casey Scott was out walking Wednesday morning at Tanner Park along with producer Sam from 103.5 FM The Arrow and her pup Indy as part of our 30-day #walkTODAY challenge.
Tanner Park is a 10-acre park near Parley’s Canyon. Amenities include a playground, tennis courts, pavilion and amphitheater. The park is also adjacent to Parley’s Trail and the Parley’s Historic Nature Park, popular for its dog park and BMX tracks.
You can listen to The Arrow’s “Walk This Way” playlist on their app, and together with the TODAY Show, we are getting back to basics and focusing on small, actionable changes — like a daily walk.
A daily walk is associated with cardiovascular health benefits and weight loss — and it’s an accessible mental-health tool that we can all employ.
Spring Up with Casey: 30-day walking plan to jumpstart weight loss, boost mental health
KSL 5 TV Live
- 'It just keeps coming': Warnings issued in Utah with wintry week ahead (pageviews: 9883)
- 6-year-old boy dies after being ejected during rollover crash (pageviews: 9675)
- Important dates, rendering released for 3 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint temples (pageviews: 8289)
- Police officer wounded, gunman killed in Springville shootout (pageviews: 7785)
- 2 accused of fraud across multiple states with help from Utah store employee (pageviews: 7017)
- 3 killed in head-on crash in Kane County (pageviews: 6751)