Two minors transported to hospital after near-drowning in pool
SALT LAKE CITY — United Fire Authority responded to two minors drowning in a pool at Riverbend Apartments near 845 W Meadowbrook Expressway.
The Battalion Chief from United Fire told KSL the victims were unconscious when crews arrived and were transported to the hospital.
There was possible impairment involved in the incident.
This is a developing story and will be updated as details become available.
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13500)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 8905)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 8598)
- Neighborhood supports family of West Jordan mom killed in Big Cottonwood Canyon crash (pageviews: 7665)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 6396)
- Heber homicide suspect found dead in Oregon (pageviews: 4997)