One in custody after drug bust with children in the home
SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah – One woman is in police custody following a three-month investigation and search into her home in Wanship, Utah.
On Thursday, Summit County Sheriff’s Detectives served a search and arrest warrant for 26-year-old Wanship resident, Kylie Tisdale.
Within the home, detectives found marijuana, methamphetamine, and multiple guns.
According to a release from Summit County Sheriff’s Office, “Tisdale is considered a restricted person and is not allowed to possess guns. There were also two children in the residence. Detectives contacted Utah Division of Child and Family Services to assist with the care and safety of the two children.”
Tisdale was booked into Summit County Jail on the following charges; possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of a controlled substance, six counts of possession of a dangerous weapon by a restricted person, and two counts of child endangerment.
- Neighborhood supports family of West Jordan mom killed in Big Cottonwood Canyon crash (pageviews: 8218)
- Two teens killed in Lehi crash (pageviews: 5430)
- Heber homicide suspect found dead in Oregon (pageviews: 5285)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 4302)
- Several churches vandalized in Sandy and Orem (pageviews: 3784)
- Family friend remembers expectant West Jordan mother killed in crash (pageviews: 3460)