Woman found dead in Heber City, police searching for ‘armed and dangerous’ boyfriend
HEBER CITY, Utah — A woman was found dead in her home Thursday morning, according to the Heber City Police Department.
When the woman did not show up for work, a coworker went to her home near 500 East, 300 South where they found the woman dead on the floor of the home.
The coworker called the police who responded to the scene. They have since named her 35-year-old boyfriend, Michael Grant Asman, as a homicide suspect.
Investigators are asking for the public’s help in finding him.
Police described Asman as 5 feet 6 inches tall and about 195 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.
They said he could be in his white 2005 Chevrolet pickup truck, Utah license plate T287M.
Investigators warned that anyone who sees Asman should not approach him because is considered to be armed and dangerous. Instead, call the Wasatch County Sheriff’s Office at 435-654-1411 or dial 911.
The woman’s name has not been released at this time.
- Police: Man steals excavator, tears up ground outside grocery store (pageviews: 10928)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10276)
- Flash flood advisory for Salt Lake, Davis County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8607)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6176)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5885)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5171)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5037)