Person arrested after deputies find 9 dogs dead in Oklahoma home
CLEVELAND COUNTY, Oklahoma (KOCO) — Law enforcement arrested a person after authorities said deputies discovered a case of animal abuse at a Cleveland County home.
The sheriff’s office posted a video on social media showing authorities discovering the scene. They went to the home to investigate a really bad smell.
Deputies found nine dogs dead inside the home and several others alive but in bad conditions.
“We were able to get a warrant to the resident and identify the person responsible,” Cleveland County Sheriff Chris Amason said. “That person will be held accountable for their actions.”
Cleveland County deputies also recently found a separate group of puppies on the side of the road and got them to safety.
The sheriff’s office asks people to seek help if they cannot care for their pets.
The-CNN-Wire™ & © 2022 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 9542)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9110)
- Earth's inner core may have stopped turning and could go into reverse, study suggests (pageviews: 7586)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 6434)
- Man chases teens after shots fired at Taylorsville High (pageviews: 3898)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3647)