One dead, three injured in Richfield crash
RICHFIELD, Utah — One person died and three others were injured following a two-vehicle crash in Richfield.
The incident happened at 1500 S. Main Street around 12:49 p.m. Friday.
Officials with the Utah Highway Patrol said a Nissan Sentra was stopped at a stop sign on 1500 South, facing east, attempting to cross Main Street. The vehicle failed to wait for traffic to clear and pulled in front of a Dodge Durango that was traveling south on Main Street, causing the Dodge to collide with the Nissan in the driver’s door.
The driver of the Nissan was killed on impact, while an adolescent occupant received minor injuries.
Troopers said the driver and passenger in the Dodge also sustained injuries.
“Seatbelts were worn and used correctly by all occupants,” a release from UHP stated Friday.
The victim’s identity has not been released.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 32002)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says (pageviews: 31732)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12209)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 8933)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5581)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 5186)