New Banbury Cross location opens in Centerville
CENTERVILLE, Utah — Banbury Cross Donuts, known for their fluffy, made-from-scratch dough and classic donut flavors, opened another location in Utah Monday.
Found at 330 W. Parrish Lane Suite, the new shop opened at 9:00 a.m. and closes at 5 p.m.
According to Banbury Cross on Facebook, those who stop by can get a free donut.
The original Banbury Cross opened its doors in Salt Lake City in 1986 and has been serving the community thousands of donuts ever since. A family-owned and operated business, it sits at 705 S. 700 East, near Liberty Park.
- Neighborhood supports family of West Jordan mom killed in Big Cottonwood Canyon crash (pageviews: 8218)
- Two teens killed in Lehi crash (pageviews: 5430)
- Heber homicide suspect found dead in Oregon (pageviews: 5285)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 4302)
- Several churches vandalized in Sandy and Orem (pageviews: 3784)
- Family friend remembers expectant West Jordan mother killed in crash (pageviews: 3460)