Man killed in BASE jumping accident
CASTLE VALLEY, Utah — A man died following a BASE jumping accident at Parriot Mesa Wednesday.
At 9:30 a.m. Grand County dispatch got a call about a BASE jumping accident, according to a statement from the Grand County Sheriff’s Office.
Search and Rescue Members along with Emergency Medical Services were sent to the location where the man was found unresponsive.
The man was identified as 32-year-old Christopher Thomas Nielsen .
Nielsen was later pronounced dead on scene.
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says (pageviews: 33024)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 22249)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 17815)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12809)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8138)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 5410)