One killed after car hits barrier and rolls in Grand County
Jul 22, 2022, 10:40 AM | Updated: 12:31 pm
(Utah Highway Patrol)
THOMPSON SPRINGS, Utah — A man was killed after he was ejected from his car in a rollover crash Friday morning.
According to Sgt. Cameron Roden with the Utah Highway Patrol, the crash occurred on Interstate 70 at about milepost 187, near Thompson Springs.
The vehicle, a Nissan Sentra, hit the barrier and rolled. The driver, who was the car’s only occupant, was ejected and died on scene.
The man’s identity was not released.
KSL 5 TV Live
- 'It just keeps coming': Warnings issued in Utah with wintry week ahead (pageviews: 9883)
- 6-year-old boy dies after being ejected during rollover crash (pageviews: 9675)
- Important dates, rendering released for 3 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint temples (pageviews: 8289)
- Police officer wounded, gunman killed in Springville shootout (pageviews: 7785)
- 2 accused of fraud across multiple states with help from Utah store employee (pageviews: 7017)
- 3 killed in head-on crash in Kane County (pageviews: 6751)