Driver dies after car rolls several times in Grand County
GRAND COUNTY, Utah — A driver died Friday morning following a rollover crash on Interstate 70.
The incident happened near mile marker 187 around 7:13 a.m.
Officials with the Utah Highway Patrol said a Nissan Sentra was traveling westbound on I-70 when, for an unknown reason, it went off the road to the right and rolled several times.
The driver, who was the only occupant in the car, died from their injuries.
Their identity has not been released.
- Neighborhood supports family of West Jordan mom killed in Big Cottonwood Canyon crash (pageviews: 8218)
- Two teens killed in Lehi crash (pageviews: 5430)
- Heber homicide suspect found dead in Oregon (pageviews: 5285)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 4302)
- Several churches vandalized in Sandy and Orem (pageviews: 3784)
- Family friend remembers expectant West Jordan mother killed in crash (pageviews: 3460)