Teen boy critically injured in West Valley City shooting
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — A 15-year-old boy is in critical condition after he was shot Tuesday in West Valley City.
Lt. Julie Jorgensen with the West Valley City Police Department said Granger Medical Clinic called police around 3:40 p.m. Tuesday to report a 15-year-old patient pull up with a gunshot wound to the chest. He was alive but unconscious.
On 7/26 at approx. 3:50pm a 15yo male with a gunshot wound to his chest was dropped off at a medical clinic. He was transported to a hospital. He is expected to survive. Officers located the crime scene at Hillsdale Park. No arrests have been made. The investigation is ongoing.
— WVC Police (@WVCPD) July 27, 2022
The teen was then transported to Intermountain Medical Center in critical condition.
Jorgensen said witnesses reported a shooting at 3090 W. Tess Avenue, which is Hillsdale Park.
Officers went out to the park, where Jorgensen said they were able to find witnesses. The incident remains under investigation.
This article will be updated as additional information becomes available.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 34915)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says (pageviews: 24405)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 11463)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8961)
- Anne Heche is 'not expected to survive,' family says in statement (pageviews: 7037)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4182)