#walkTODAY with Casey Scott on the Jordan River Parkway Trail
SALT LAKE COUNTY, Utah — Casey Scott was out walking Wednesday morning along the Jordan River Parkway Trail as part of our 30-day #walkTODAY challenge.
The trail is the longest paved urban trail in the United States, with over 60 miles following the Jordan River from Utah Lake to the Great Salt Lake.
A daily walk is associated with cardiovascular health benefits and weight loss — and it’s an accessible mental-health tool that we can all employ.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)